VoiceFIT® Foundations (FEMALE)
Voice Training Like You've Never Seen It Before
Almost every singer I've ever had the privilege to work with has been interested in gaining 4 main things:
(the precursor to consistency and control) and
But what they don't realize is that in order to build strength and stamina, gain consistency, build power, effectively extend range (especially chest voice range), or be able to sing longer and not get off balance
they need a strong FOUNDATION
In my 25 years of coaching, I've come to the conclusion that the point of practice is not just to gain more skill as a singer to execute more accurately and effectively. It is to help you be more free and more powerful in the moment, when it counts. But the truth is that, it takes a certain amount of skill, ability, or fitness to be able to do this
Foundations Training is for you if:
- You are trying to make progress in your practice but have hit a road block
- You can't seem to gain more consistency
- You aren't getting as much as you think you should out of your practice
- You are experiencing any fatigue
- You haven't been able to build the strength or stamina you've been working hard to build
- You just can't seem to connect your voice/registers or sing with more ease or authenticity
6 Training Concepts will be covered to help you get more out of your practice, reduce occurrence of fatigue, and build strength and stamina.
It takes time and the right practice over time to really get results.
VoiceFIT® Foundations takes all this into account. You will receive:
- 6 teaching programs to cover the 6 training concepts
- 6 practice programs to do each week
- A walk-through pdf to review concepts
- 2 BONUS Programs for Lessons 1 & 2
About Foundations Training:
LEVEL: Moderate. We will be going over the basics of building a solid foundation. This will include some easy and some moderate exercises. Don't underestimate the power of quality practice of the basics to get you where you're looking to go!
RANGE: 1-2 (4 indicates the highest singing range)
INTENSITY: Low to Medium in order to build a solid foundation.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have no issues connecting your vocal registers, if you are never running into fatigue issues, if you are able to extend your chest voice range, or if you are finding that you are making progress in your practice routine, then, other VoiceFIT® programs may be a better match for you at this time. Please check out the Tour & Performance Pack OR the Conditioning Workout Pack.
Because building a foundation involves specific repletion over a period of time, the 6 lessons have been designed to be done over a 6-12 week period. Depending on where you're at in building your foundation, you may take as little as a week to go through the concepts and programs and as much as 12 weeks for those who need more time to build the foundation. Take the time to gain some fluency with each concept before moving to the next for best results.
- Traditional practice programs do not go over the key training principles necessary to really capitalize off of the training.
- For less than the price of one private voice session, you receive 6 weeks of training.
- Chose from Female or Male VoiceFIT® Foundations and invest in training that allows you to not just get results, but get them without having to guess or wonder what you have to do.
Check out Course Curriculum below to see programs included!
Industry Voice Coach Tamara Beatty is known for her ability to zone in on what a singer needs to instantly take their performance to the next level. 16 Seasons voice coaching on NBC's The Voice", 5 Season Celebrity Voice Coach on FOX's number one hit show "The Masked Singer", lead coach S2 FOX's "I Can See Your Voice" and Voice Coach for Apple TV's show in the works "My Kind of Country". Tamara's coaching style is precise, intuitive, and powerful.
“Tamara is an excellent teacher and understands many different voices and personalities. I would go to her everyday if I could!”
- Mindy Jones, Lead singer for Moby, Los Angeles,CA
“Tamara’s ability to quickly read and gain the full trust of the artists she works with, as well as create exercises to enhance their vocal delivery is second-to-none.”
- Don Green, Former President - Canadian Country Music Association, Toronto, ON.
Without Tamara Beatty I wouldn’t have been able to perform nightly on the largest tour of my career.”
- JJ Shiplett, Singer/Songwriter. On Canadian Tour with Johnny Reid. Calgary, AB
StartLesson 1 - Principle 1 - Weight / Resistance FEMALE
StartLesson 2 - Principle 2 - Posture/Stance FEMALE
StartLesson 1 & 2 BONUS - New Way to Practice Weight (Resistance) FEMALE
StartLesson 1 & 2 BONUS - New Way to Practice Posture FEMALE
StartLesson 3 - Principle 3 - The Boost / Form (FEMALE)
StartLesson 4 - Principle 4 - The Overload Principle / Allowable Taxing FEMALE
StartLesson 5 - Principle 5 - Withstanding Demands / Stability FEMALE
StartLesson 6 - Principle 6 - Leaning In / Maximizing Your Practice FEMALE
Frequently Asked Questions
These programs are designed for healthy voices! If you are experiencing voice issues due to overuse, misuse, illness, or injury, please contact your doctor or ENT to set up an appointment or click here to contact us / inquire.