6 Weeks to a Stronger Vocal Foundation - MALE RANGE
Get the Foundational Strength You Need to Sing Easily and Powerfully Without Fatigue
Almost every singer I've ever had the privilege to work with wants to:
Sing With Ease and Power
Have the Stamina to Withstand the Demands of Shows, Recording, and Performing
Have a Vocal Tone and Style that Allows them to Genuinely Express Themselves
But what they don't realize is that in order to do this, their voice needs to have a strong vocal FOUNDATION
* * * *
A solid house needs to be build on a sound foundation. So does your voice. But how do you build one?
There are 6 Pillars of Foundational Strength that essentially hold up your voice and allow it to be used freely, with power, and without fatigue. These pillars of strength can be built and tested. In this course, each week you will be introduced to a new pillar of foundational strength. Each pillar can be built by doing specific exercises in a specific range or area of your voice. These exercises have been put together in a voice exercise program that you do every week (ideally you do this program 4-8 times before moving on to the next pillar and set of exercises).
When you have built a strong foundation in these 6 areas of your voice, you will have the tools you need to be able to sing with so much more ease and freedom, build more vocal strength and power, and reduce fatigue immensely!
In my 25 years of coaching, I've come to the conclusion that the point of practice is not just to gain more skill as a singer to execute more accurately and effectively. It is to help you be more free and more powerful in the moment, when it counts. But the truth is - it takes a certain amount of skill, ability, or fitness to be able to do this
Foundations Training is for you if:
- You are trying to make progress in your practice but have hit a road block
- You can't seem to gain more consistency
- You aren't getting as much as you think you should out of your practice
- You are experiencing any fatigue
- You haven't been able to build the strength or stamina you've been working hard to build
- You just can't seem to connect your voice/registers or sing with more ease or authenticity
We'll cover the 6 Pillars of Strength you need to build strength and stamina, reduce the occurrence of fatigue, and get more out of your practice,
It takes time and the right practice over time to really get results.
VoiceFIT® Foundations takes all this into account. You will receive:
- 6 easy-to-follow instructional videos from Tamara that explain each week's practice
- 6 press-and-play voice exercise programs - one for each week's practice (aim to do these 4-6 times before moving on to next lesson)
- Weekly email for the duration of the course to keep to the routine schedule
- The option of 4 days-a-week minute-long daily coaching videos from Tamara to stay motivated and keep you on track
About Foundations Training:
LEVEL: The programs in this Course involve building fundamental core/foundational strength. This will include some easy and some moderate exercises. Don't underestimate the power of quality practice of the basics to get you where you're looking to go!
INTENSITY: Low to Medium in order to build a solid foundation.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have no issues connecting your vocal registers, if you are never running into fatigue issues, if you are able to extend your chest voice range, or if you are finding that you are making progress in your practice routine, then, other VoiceFIT® programs may be a better match for you at this time. Click to check out the the Conditioning Workout Pack.
Because building a foundation involves specific repletion over a period of time, the 6 lessons have been designed to be done over a 6-12 week period. Depending on where you're at in building your foundation, you may want to take a bit longer with your voice exercise program. Please take the time you need to gain some fluency with each concept before moving to the next for best results. Designed use: Watch each concept video before doing your voice exercise program, do your weekly voice exercise program a minimum of four times (4-8 recommended) before advancing to the next lesson.
- Traditional practice programs do not go over the key training principles necessary to really capitalize off of the training.
- For less than the price of one private voice session, you receive a minimum of 6 weeks of training.
- Chose from Female Identifying or Male Identifying VoiceFIT® Foundations and invest in training that allows you to not just get results, but get them without having to guess or wonder what you have to do. NOTE - Please contact us if you would like assistance choosing either Female Identifying or Male Identifying Foundations Training. Check out Course Curriculum below to see programs included!
Industry Voice Coach Tamara Beatty is known for her ability to zone in on what a singer needs and instantly take their performance to the next level. Her TV credits include voice coach on NBC's The Voice", Celebrity Voice Coach on FOX's number one hit show "The Masked Singer", Lead coach for S2 FOX's "I Can See Your Voice" and vocal Producer / Voice Coach for Apple TV's new show "My Kind of Country". Tamara's coaching style is precise, intuitive, and powerful.
“Tamara is an excellent teacher and understands many different voices and personalities. I would go to her everyday if I could!”
- Mindy Jones, Lead singer for Moby, Los Angeles,CA
“Tamara’s ability to quickly read and gain the full trust of the artists she works with, as well as create exercises to enhance their vocal delivery is second-to-none.”
- Don Green, Former President - Canadian Country Music Association, Toronto, ON.
Without Tamara Beatty I wouldn’t have been able to perform nightly on the largest tour of my career.”
- JJ Shiplett, Singer/Songwriter. On Canadian Tour with Johnny Reid. Calgary, AB
PreviewOverview - What is a Foundation? (6:06)
StartWeek 1/Lesson 1 - Pillar 1: Foundational Strength in Your Chest Voice Range Part 1 (8:20)
StartWeek/Lesson 2 - Pillar 2: Foundational Strength in Your Chest Voice Range Part 2 (7:08)
StartWeek/Lesson 3 - Pillar 3: Foundational Strength In Your Head Voice Range (7:50)
StartWeek/Lesson 4 - Pillar 4: Foundational Strength From Head to Chest Voice (8:31)
StartWeek/Lesson 5 - Pillar 5: Foundational Strength From Chest to Head Voice (7:04)
StartWeek/Lesson 6 - Pillar 6: Intro to Foundational Strength Across Your Entire Range + Intro to Applying to Songs (9:32)
StartClosing Message - How to Keep Building Your Foundation For Optimum Results (2:58)
Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE: These programs are designed for healthy voices! If you are experiencing voice issues due to overuse, misuse, illness, or injury, please contact your doctor or ENT to set up an appointment or click here to contact us / inquire.